"From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. A human resources management system (HRMS) or human resources information system (HRIS) is a form of human resources (HR) software that combines a number of systems and processes to ensure the easy management of human resources, business processes, and data."
HR management becomes a priority in the education system. As an ever-growing organization recruiting new peoples, Maintaining information and documents of teachers, the non-teaching staff is a responsive task.
These are six key functions you can look for in HR Management System
1. Employee Recruiting & Onboarding
2. Talent and Workforce Management
3. Job role and Responsibility assignment
4. Compensation and benefits management
5. Performance Management, Training & Development
6. Employee recognition, team building, etc.
With MySchoolr's HR management system every organization can manage their human capitals and associated information like a pro. MySchoolr has introduced this feature to simplify access to employee information and digitalize record maintaining process. With this, admin able to add easily any kind of staff through the admin console keeps their scanned documents securely saved online.
According to organization hierarchy, every organization has so many roles and responsibilities, with MySchoolr console its easy to assign them their roles and responsibilities. With MySchoolr Role-based access feature, you can control the data flow, data distribution and maintain data security.
MySchoolr provides various ways to onboard human resource to your organization. You can upload a bunch of people at once from an Excel sheet. You can add attested copies of images of documents to the user's profile.
Benefits of HR Management System
1. It will Digitalize your process, hence you can access your data even from another planet.
2. With a continuous assessment of an employee, one can easily assess the necessary skills and plan training session if needed to achieve organizations goal.
3. MySchoolr provides mobile app from teachers and for other staff members. This helps to nurture a collaborative environment among the organization.
4. Manage data access, assign roles and responsibilities to employees.